Caladium Hybrid 4
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- All Plants Sent Potted
- More than 150,000 plants safely delivered
- Shipping Australia wide
- $20 capped shipping up to 5kg to non quarantine states
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Caladium Hybrids are NOID [No ID], we don't know specifically which variety they are or how they will look as they mature and grow. What we do know is they are absolutely gorgeous and one in every colour is never enough!
This variety was sold to us as Strawberry Star but it doesnt look like a Strawberry Star so we've named it Hybrid 4.
*** Colours are variable as shown in the photos *** They range from all green, green with small amounts of white and green with large amounts of white *** They will be chosen at random ***
They prefer shady moist well-drained soils. Grows well in amongst ferns and other shade loving plants. Great container plant. Water well during the warmer months.
- Caladiums will go dormant during the colder months, this is completely normal and they will come back to life once it warms up again and temperatures are consistently above 18 degrees at night.
- If the temperature in your area is under 18 degrees at night we recommend not purchasing Caladiums as they may go dormant.
- We recommend not purchasing Caladiums from Autumn through to Spring as they will likely go dormant, purchasing during this period we consider the sale to be for the corm only, foliage is superficial and not intended as part of the sale.
- No refunds or replacements can be offered for any Caladiums that enter dormancy in transit or after arrival, this is completely normal for Caladium species.
- Caladiums can be sensitive to being sent via post, please note that they may drop leaves during transit and this is completely normal. They will bounce back once they're somewhere warm with bright light and night time temperatures are consistently above 18 degrees
100mm pot size
Product Weight:0.5 kg