Caladium Red Belly
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- All Plants Sent Potted
- More than 150,000 plants safely delivered
- Shipping Australia wide
- $20 capped shipping up to 5kg to non quarantine states
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Brighten up any shady space with the Caladium Red Belly! This beautiful plant features stunning green foliage with a deep red centre, making it the perfect accent for any fern or shade-loving plants. Not only is it great for a container garden, but it's easy to care for too. Just make sure to water it well during the hot months and you'll have a gorgeous display in no time. With its striking colors and easy care, the Caladium Red Belly is a must-have for your garden!
- Caladiums will go dormant during the colder months, this is completely normal and they will come back to life once it warms up again and temperatures are consistently above 18 degrees at night.
- If the temperature in your area is under 18 degrees at night we recommend not purchasing Caladiums as they may go dormant.
- We recommend not purchasing Caladiums from Autumn through to Spring as they will likely go dormant, purchasing during this period we consider the sale to be for the corm only, foliage is superficial and not intended as part of the sale.
- No refunds or replacements can be offered for any Caladiums that enter dormancy in transit or after arrival, this is completely normal for Caladium species.
- Caladium colouring can be highly variable and the plant you receive may look different to the product images. Please only purchase if you’re ok with this.
- Caladiums can be sensitive to being sent via post, please note that they may drop leaves during transit and this is completely normal. They will bounce back once they're somewhere warm with bright light and night time temperatures are consistently above 18 degrees
100mm pot size
Product Weight:0.5 kg